This initiative has been spearheaded by local resident Rachel Auty.
Since May 2014 she has been:
- Shaping up a vision for what the former Yorkshire Lass could become
- Speaking to local residents, organisations, local Councillors, Harrogate Borough Council and Knaresborough Town Council
- Seeking advice from social and community project specialists
- Identifying potential grant funding options, and researching other investment strategies
- Liaising with support services, including Pub is the Hub, Locality, and a social enterprise advice service
Who else is involved?
Rachel is working on this initiative with friend and colleague Dr Jane Beasley.
She is also working alongside / liaising with a number of local individuals and organisations. With a special thanks to:
- Knaresborough Civic Society
- Harrogate & Ripon CAMRA
- Councillor Anne Jones
- Phil Harvey (MayOne Design Architecture Project Management Ltd)
There’s still plenty of room for more! And the more the merrier!
Want to have your say or get involved?
[Last updated 12.10.14, 09.20am]